Topic: Plugin: pawGFM Filter

Hello,

I've just published my pawGFM Filter, which extends the Wolf CMS with an Github flavored Markdown editor and a respective parser. The heart of the plugin is my tail.writer JavaScript editor, which supports since version 0.2.0 Alpha also the jQuery library.

The editor is still Alpha, so please tell me if you found some bugs or strange behaviours. The tail.writer script is also available as stand-alone script on GitHub. (There is also a full demonstration)

Features

GFM
The GitHub Flavored Markdown markup syntax supports tables, strikethrough and <pre> code blocks with the "```" token. (And my tail.writer editor supports also underlined text via HTML).

Multi-Line Edits
You can select multiple lines and click (for example) on the list action. It will add a list token (eg.: "- ") to each single line.

Auto-Walker
If you start a list and press Enter, after your first list item, it will insert the list item token (eg.: "- ") automatically. If you press enter again (without writing anything), it will break the list block and remove the last empty list item.

Working TAB and SHIFT+TAB
You can Indent and Outdent a line by pressing TAB and SHIFT+TAB and it works fluid. (The default markdown editor has a bug, where multiple Indents cannot be removed by pressing SHIFT+TAB, at least in Chrome).

Resizeable
The textarea field will increases its height automatically if more place is needed.

Parser Engines
The JS-side markdown parsing (for the preview function) is performed by marked and the PHP-side parsing is performed by Parsedown (+ Parsedown Extra).

Screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/AANKP3C.png
(Click to increase.)

I hope you like it. big_smile

Sincerely,
Sam.

Plugins: pawUsers (0.1.0) | pawGFM Filter (0.1.0)
AdminThemes: Fox (0.2.2) | WinT (0.4.0)
Current Projects: pawUsers 0.3.0 | pawAskMe | SnickerForum

Thumbs up +1

Re: Plugin: pawGFM Filter

Looks like another good one, Sam! cool

I'm doing a big overhaul on one of my sites soon, and will try this out while I'm at it. I'll report back here - thanks again!

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Re: Plugin: pawGFM Filter

David wrote:

Looks like another good one, Sam! cool

I'm doing a big overhaul on one of my sites soon, and will try this out while I'm at it. I'll report back here - thanks again!

Thanks, I hope it works without bugs big_smile

I also plan an own action for the WolfCMS, which allows to use, upload and manage images directly through the editor. That would spare the way through the File Manager.

Sincerely,
Sam.

Plugins: pawUsers (0.1.0) | pawGFM Filter (0.1.0)
AdminThemes: Fox (0.2.2) | WinT (0.4.0)
Current Projects: pawUsers 0.3.0 | pawAskMe | SnickerForum

Thumbs up