I've re-written my menu creator class, while I was working on the pawUsers plugin. It offers now the possibility to "automatically create" a menu, depending on the published pages. The "rendering" loop is now also more flexible and configurable.
But therefore it currently doesn't supports complete "menu" arrays or json encoded "menu" strings, like the version before. Perhaps I add this later, after i solved the problem with the "active parent" on shifted menu items ("shifted" in reference to the pages order).
So... it's still a "Work-In-Progress" helper class, it may contains still some bugs (next to the "active parent"), even if i didn't noticed any on my (not-so extensive) tests.
Source and Documentation as GitHub Gist
I don't know if anyone needs something like this, but if so, then feel free and try it. :D
Plugins: pawUsers (0.1.0) | pawGFM Filter (0.1.0)AdminThemes: Fox (0.2.2) | WinT (0.4.0)Current Projects: pawUsers 0.3.0 | pawAskMe | SnickerForum