Topic: Can Wolf handle thousands of pages?

Question in simple. Can Wolf handle like 200k pages?
Is there any large website built on Wolf CMS?

Thumbs up

Re: Can Wolf handle thousands of pages?

I think it was tested with 10k pages.
Any cms can handle that as you never load more than 30 pages (or chunks) at the same time.

Tutorials at Project 79 | Wolf CMS Docs

Hi batiatus

I had similar concerns when I began transferring one of my sites to Wolf. It's just over 2000 pages in total and I have had no problems so far. Many of the pages are quite large and heavy with images too.

Hope this helps...

www.rnsubs.co.uk

Last edited by bleblet (2017-01-26 18:32)

Thumbs up

bleblet wrote:

I had similar concerns when I began transferring one of my sites to Wolf. It's just over 2000 pages in total and I have had no problems so far. Many of the pages are quite large and heavy with images too. ...

Wow - still going strong! That's great to know. smile Couple questions of curiosity: (1) Are you using any kind of cache for it? And (2) which admin theme are you using? Some (I think) would be a little friendlier for managing that kind of volume of pages.

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

David wrote:

Couple questions of curiosity: (1) Are you using any kind of cache for it? And (2) which admin theme are you using?

(1) I'm not using any kind of cache. Many of the pages are created dynamically from a DB and can update regularly.

(2) The default, straight out of the box.

I'd highly recommend adding the MultiEdit plugin too.

Thumbs up +1