Topic: IvaPelc.cz

Hi smile
Just wanted to let you know I finally managed to update my portfolio website and of course I'm still counting on WolfCMS to do the backend magic smile Thank you, guys!

https://d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.net/users/70333/screenshots/2919485/bez-n_zvu-2.png

Portfolio: www.ivapelc.cz
Admin Themes: Deep Space | Light Blue | Green Life

Re: IvaPelc.cz

Great! It looks up to date and not easily outdated. Could you give us some details? Did Rebrandt do most of the work or R. is just you under another name?
I think there should be a place for users' experiences because you can do so many things with Wolf that getting experiences from other users is very useful. Anyway, thanks.

Thumbs up

carlob wrote:

Great! It looks up to date and not easily outdated. Could you give us some details? Did Rebrandt do most of the work or R. is just you under another name?
I think there should be a place for users' experiences because you can do so many things with Wolf that getting experiences from other users is very useful. Anyway, thanks.

Thank you! smile
I can for sure give you all the details (and I'll love to), as I hand coded the whole website - is there anything specific you'd like to know?

As for the R., Rebrandt. is a branding studio we're currently launching wink

BTW - I'm currently working on English version of the web too, if anyone's interested! smile

Last edited by ivy046 (2016-08-27 20:58)

I always enjoy seeing your updates, Iva! Great to know Wolf is still doing the business for you. cool

(P.s. I love the subtle use of the blue on the Rebrandt page.)

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

David wrote:

I always enjoy seeing your updates, Iva! Great to know Wolf is still doing the business for you. cool

(P.s. I love the subtle use of the blue on the Rebrandt page.)

Thank you! ^_^ It's an awesome CMS wink

I plan to improve the functionality even more.
Yesterday I solved the problem of multilang site, as there was the need to display different metatags for each language. Currently I still struggle with previous/next funtion to enable navigation between projects...

Sorry for not noticing your answer.
I see "everyone screams for ice cream", or as David says "I always enjoy seeing your updates, Iva!". Maybe those are the early signs of universal acclaim?
I don't know if a detailed report of a your "coded by hand" experiences is in your mood. If you feel like writing it in czech not to waste too much time, I can try to understand what comes out of google translate and finish the translation to put on the wiki.
Your sites (even the new one in english) reflect what you think about WolfCMS and show what can be done with it. Thanks very much.

Thumbs up

Wow, impressive website! Congratulations to the great work!

Warm Regards,
Eri

Hi, I'm Eri and new to WolfCMS. :)

Wow. It's great Congrats

WordPress Forms - WordPress Gallery

Last edited by Angela (2017-02-13 15:18)

Thumbs up