Topic: Added myself as a French translator adoptee

Kraaa!

I noticed Wolf lacks an actual French translation for its plugins, as well as a proper French translation for the core part (dozens and dozens of spelling, grammar and typo mistakes).

Since I have free time and use this CMS daily, I took the liberty of taking the responsibility of being the (a?) French translator. My first work is the Comments plugin, and if you need me to translate/check other things, I am totally up for it!

Thumbs up

Re: Added myself as a French translator adoptee

Diti wrote:

...I took the liberty of taking the responsibility of being the (a?) French translator. ...

Magnifique! Thanks for taking this on, Diti! cool We'll look forward to more of Wolf "en Français".

Edit: and comments plugin file committed at Revision 215.

Last edited by David (2010-06-24 15:20)

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Diti wrote:

(dozens and dozens of spelling, grammar and typo mistakes)

smile lol... (sorry, inner giggles)

Wolf CMS founder and lead developer
Please always check the Support forums and Wiki before asking. (My Ohloh account.)
Like Wolf CMS? Consider making a financial contribution or see our financial report first.

Hi Diti,
Are you the "official" french translators ???
Just wondering as I saw some untranslated content in 7.0RC1.

Just wondering !

ZenZen wrote:

Are you the "official" french translators ???
Just wondering as I saw some untranslated content in 7.0RC1.

@ZenZen - there is an official i18n translators list to make sure efforts aren't duplicated, there can be co-operation, etc.

Diti has stepped forward for French (as you can see from the link above), but our hope is that i18n communities will help each other out!

(For the rest, you'll need to wait for Diti's own input!)

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

well i was also thinking the same point as you mentioned however thanks for your correction and telling to the members of this community and i am totally agree with you because i also know a little bit of french translation meaning .....

edit by moderator - since I was not entirely sure this is spam, I removed the link

Last edited by mvdkleijn (2011-10-19 09:45)

Thumbs up