Topic: Translation of a wiki

I began to translate the wiki to the Russian language. In the process there were several issues:
Why I can not write headlines of any level in Russian?
Would you like to do auto-detection of language as here http://www.dokuwiki.org/tips:multilingu … :local.php ?
Sorry for my bad English.

Sorry for bad English by Google.
Best regards, crick.

Re: Translation of a wiki

crick wrote:

Why I can not write headlines of any level in Russian?

Hmmm... maybe its a side effect of cufon? We've never tried it with the cyrillic alphabet before. I'll do some experimentation to see if its due to cufon.

Wolf CMS founder and lead developer
Please always check the Support forums and Wiki before asking. (My Ohloh account.)
Like Wolf CMS? Consider making a financial contribution or see our financial report first.

Related topic http://www.wolfcms.org/forum/topic701.html

Best regards, crick.

The problem is repeated

Best regards, crick.

Should be fixed now.

Please always check the Support forums and Wiki before asking. (My Ohloh account.)
Like Wolf CMS? Consider making a financial contribution or see our financial report first.

I'm sorry, but the problem is not solved. Look at the Russian wiki page.

Best regards, crick.

I did. Refresh your browser cache... Cufon is JS based so you need to refresh the JS.

mvdkleijn wrote:

I did. Refresh your browser cache... Cufon is JS based so you need to refresh the JS.

Now all is well. Thank you.

Best regards, crick.

You're welcome and thanks for the translation efforts