Topic: RNsubs.co.uk

After several months I've finally completed transferring my site to Wolf. Many thanks to everyone on here who have helped with advice and encouragement. big_smile

Please feel free to critique...

RNsubs.co.uk

This is the website of the Barrow-in-Furness Branch of the Submariners Association. The Premier UK resource on the internet for Submariners and anyone interested in the Royal Navy Submarine Service.

Vickers and Barrow are names synonymous with the development of the submarine. Hundreds of submarines covering virtually every class have been built for the Royal Navy and foreign Navies. This site is dedicated to not only to those who have served on Her Majesty's Submarines but also to those employees past and present whose skills and efforts have given pride to the phrase 'Barrow built' and made the name Vickers known and respected throughout the world.

Thumbs up

Re: RNsubs.co.uk

Nicely done! I don't know why, but I particularly like the "sub" motif used as the "<hr>" type element. Effective!

Some of the recipes (!) are a little worrying.....

wink

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Thanks David...

The image used for the <HR> is wider than the container and defaults to left aligned. The hover setting in the CSS switches it to right aligned meaning the sub disappears from view and reappears when the mouse moves off.

The recipes say a lot about the submariners sense of humour as much as their diets big_smile

Last edited by bleblet (2016-03-10 10:50)

Thumbs up

Looks good. I like the colours, and I'm a fan of the tiny submarines as well. smile