Topic: ehpluselectric.com

New site running with Wolf.  Still under construction, but it's coming along nicely.

Eh Plus Electrical Services

Cheers,

Tyler

Re: ehpluselectric.com

Hi Tyler - I'm wanting to say "oh wow - looks awesome!" - but I'm getting a "connection failure" on the js and css:

An error occurred during a connection to www.ehpluselectric.com.
The OCSP server suggests trying again later.
(Error code: sec_error_ocsp_try_server_later)

A quick check on BrowserShots followed by my own test suggests that this is Firefox only, and the site is loading fine in Webkit (Chrome, Safari) browsers.

Is it working in Firefox for you?

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

David wrote:

Hi Tyler - I'm wanting to say "oh wow - looks awesome!" - but I'm getting a "connection failure" on the js and css:

An error occurred during a connection to www.ehpluselectric.com.
The OCSP server suggests trying again later.
(Error code: sec_error_ocsp_try_server_later)

A quick check on BrowserShots followed by my own test suggests that this is Firefox only, and the site is loading fine in Webkit (Chrome, Safari) browsers.

Is it working in Firefox for you?

It is...  That's actually what I've been using for development.  Though yesterday I started using Edge.  I changed some file references in headers.  Does it work now?

Cheers,

Tyler

mtylerb wrote:

It is...  That's actually what I've been using for development.  Though yesterday I started using Edge.  I changed some file references in headers.  Does it work now?

It does - and wow! looks awesome! cool It really does look good - nicely responsive, too. You've made good use of Bootstrap (IMO) in that I didn't realize you were using Bootstrap until I checked the page source. smile

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Looking good so far. Waiting final product.

Tutorials at Project 79 | Wolf CMS Docs

Thanks guys.  I appreciate the compliments.

Cheers,

Tyler