Topic: A Blog Mostly About Mountain Biking

I've used Wolf CMS as a blog for over a year and it's going strong. The simplicity of the CMS is fantastic, along with the ability to write custom PHP code. A big thanks goes out to the Wolf CMS team!

Only two additional plugins (Fancy Image Gallery and Tagger) were used. Searching is handled by Google Custom Search.

Website is primarily text (it ain't pretty). Lots of items buried within.

www.canbike.ca

Last edited by CANbike (2014-02-17 00:30)

Thumbs up

Re: A Blog Mostly About Mountain Biking

@CANbike - welcome to the forum, and thanks for the post.

Your site may not be "pretty", but it's quite attractive all the same in a Bootstrap sort of way. (Who doesn't like Merriweather? smile ) Looks like you're putting Wolf to good use!

Also, if the picture galleries are yours, you're not too far from some of my extended family (random trivia).

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Thanks David! Bootstrap sums it up best wink.

David wrote:

Also, if the picture galleries are yours, you're not too far from some of my extended family (random trivia).

Yes, all photos were taken by me. If I ever see your extended family while biking, I'll wave and say a friendly hello to them.

Thumbs up

CANbike wrote:

Yes, all photos were taken by me. If I ever see your extended family while biking, I'll wave and say a friendly hello to them.

Somewhere in the vicinity of Speedvale & Imperial should do nicely. Thanks! big_smile

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!