Topic: Ukrainian translation files available

Hello! HERE there are the files of the Ukrainian localization of the Wolf CMS. You can download them as the corresponding archive from here (ukrainian-wolfcms-i18n.zip) as well. Their use is completely free. I'll be just glad if you attach them to your system. All translation files located in the folders according to the structure of the Wolf CMS. I do not have yet an account on Transifex, but later i plan to create it and put back there. I liked your system. I'm still learning it.

Thumbs up +1

Re: Ukrainian translation files available

ombrax5 wrote:

Hello! HERE there are the files of the Ukrainian localization of the Wolf CMS. You can download them as the corresponding archive from here (ukrainian-wolfcms-i18n.zip) as well. Their use is completely free. I'll be just glad if you attach them to your system. All translation files located in the folders according to the structure of the Wolf CMS. I do not have yet an account on Transifex, but later i plan to create it and put back there. I liked your system. I'm still learning it.

Hi and thanks for the contribution. I've added it to our Transifex project so future updates there get included in Wolf releases.

Wolf CMS founder and lead developer
Please always check the Support forums and Wiki before asking. (My Ohloh account.)
Like Wolf CMS? Consider making a financial contribution or see our financial report first.

Re: Ukrainian translation files available

Great! Very thank you! smile If there will be any new plugin I will translate one too.

Thumbs up 0