Topic: Cross Country Running Non-Profit group, first php/first wolf site

Hello Everyone,

Since the last time I was here, I've been learning more about php, js, jquery and etc. I've learned enough about wolf CMS to update the official live site to wolfCMS and begin work on expanding into wolfCMS.

The website is located at: http://WaverlyXCUnited.org

Before:
Before Wolf

After(w/o submenu):
Woof Woof Wolf!

I also have layouts, the most common actually, where I have a submenu; which was possible with previous help from david and mvdkleijn, so thank you both again. So far, I'm very pleased with what I've been able to do and I look forward to pushing wolf, and myself, to it's limits.

Pay no notice to the lack of content and richness to the rest of the website, I have little help from the other leaders in my organization and with the little time I already have to devote to the group usually it's spent coding for the site, leaning more, setting up events or running them.

The next feat of my wolf exploration I plan, is to attempt writing a plugin that generates html and CSS code for the slider on the home page. For me this will kill two birds with one stone, hopefully I'll learn more about wolf/coding and, in theory, the plugin will remove the surprisingly long time it took/takes to create and edit the code for the slider. Once I figure out where exactly, I plan to make a post about that with the progress I have so far and eventually share it in the Repo.

Thanks again, to everyone in the community that made it possible.

Edit: fixed spelling error causing link to fail.

Last edited by d.pock (2012-04-26 15:00)

Thumbs up

Re: Cross Country Running Non-Profit group, first php/first wolf site

The link to the website doesn't work?

Re: Cross Country Running Non-Profit group, first php/first wolf site

Fortron wrote:

The link to the website doesn't work?

Thanks, I fixed it now and it's confirmed working.

Thumbs up