Topic: Updated and completed German translation for Core + Core Plugins

Hey there,

today I revised the German translation of every single core plugin and the core itself and added missing translations.

These changes have been sent do the Github repository as a pull request.

Cheers,
Patrick

Thumbs up

Re: Updated and completed German translation for Core + Core Plugins

Are you working together with tina (tkeil69575) and kaifbi? Because they just did an update of the comment plugin for example...

Just wondering?

Wolf CMS founder and lead developer
Please always check the Support forums and Wiki before asking. (My Ohloh account.)
Like Wolf CMS? Consider making a financial contribution or see our financial report first.

No, I do not (yet) work together with them.

But I used the language files from the Github repository and I guess the repo includes the latest language files, right?

Thumbs up

Patrick wrote:

No, I do not (yet) work together with them.

But I used the language files from the Github repository and I guess the repo includes the latest language files, right?

They should... unless your work and their submission crossed paths... smile Their submission is in the repo at the moment, so perhaps you can make a quick comparison? My German is a bit rusty and I have enough things to do. tongue

Wolf CMS founder and lead developer
Please always check the Support forums and Wiki before asking. (My Ohloh account.)
Like Wolf CMS? Consider making a financial contribution or see our financial report first.

I used their submission as a base for my translations. I improved the translation and adapted the wording to match the core plugins.

I also added completely new translations, for example for the multi_lang plugin.

Thumbs up

Cool, thanks Patrick smile
greetings
tina

http://geovoyagers.de - Powered by wolfcms

You are welcome, Tina. smile

Last edited by Patrick (2011-09-01 03:23)

Thumbs up

There are still some typos in the German translation.

"breadcrump" should be "breadcrumb", for example.

Thumbs up