Topic: elFinder

This is my second contribution for this community.

elFinder plugin for Wolf CMS smile

You can download from here

Enjoy!

Re: elFinder

Thanks for this, devi! It's now in the plugin repo too!

(You might want to edit the "blurb". wink )

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Wow! It's an honor. Thanks David smile

hi devi, thx for plugin. I'm using wolf 7.5 and tinymce 3.5.0. Plugin is working but can't open directory - Unable to connect to backend! Help me please.

Last edited by djgprv (2011-05-08 13:51)

"Everyone knows something cannot be done. Then along comes a man who does not know that it cannot be done and does it."
Albert Einstein

@djgprv Sorry for late reply, try to uncomment

//'mimeDetect'    => 'internal',

on ElfinderController.php

Anyone using this plugin with Wolf 0.7.7? I'm having trouble getting it to work. It seems to install correctly and I get a "File Browser" tab, but the file browser window only shows the text "finder"..

Any tips?

Thumbs up

My experience as well, Jonge.
Upper toolbar for tinyMCE also disappears.
The problem appears to be caused by the recommended javascript added into tiny_init.php

Thumbs up

Hi devi,
Do you intend in the near future update plugin to 2.0 version. In my opinion there is most powerful free file manager.
WIll be grate to integrate with ckeditor.
Greetings form Poland

"Everyone knows something cannot be done. Then along comes a man who does not know that it cannot be done and does it."
Albert Einstein

I've made update to 2.x. Everything work fine as standalone. But i have a problem with integration with tinymce. Callback doesn't work.
Popup with elfinder is opening correct but when i click on file doesn't back to editor.
Does anyone can help me?

Albert Einstein

Just a Q. Doesn't CKeditor has it's own file manager? Or you prefer TinyMCE over it.

Tutorials at Project 79 | Wolf CMS Docs

I know jack, but i need crop and resize images options. Unfortunately file manager of CKeditor does not have this options.
To this time i was using tinymce editor. But since CKeditor support html5 and figure tag i'm going to change wysiwyg editor.

Albert Einstein