Re: 'Visitors' plugin, a statistics plugin for Wolf CMS

Really impressive plugin. Thanks for this, it's very helpful. I'm wondering if it's possible to implement a table  that would show what search keywords directed visitors for a given page?

That should of course be possible. I will put that on the list of features for the next release. However I will need some time for other things first, the plugin is getting really slow on my site, so priority # 1 is some MySQL optimization.

Thumbs up

Hi,

I can't download this plugin.
Where can i find it ? github ?

Thanks,

Thumbs up

blr wrote:

I can't download this plugin.
Where can i find it ? github ?

It looks like @NicNLD has moved his site. You can grab the latest version of the plugin (0.1.1, I believe) from Wolf Tools on Assembla. (Not an official repo - just one I maintain personally.) He hasn't added it to his own Github repos.

Hope that helps!

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Hi,

thank you very much for lte source plugin !!

Do you think that i can create a github repository for this plugin ?

Thumbs up

blr wrote:

Do you think that i can create a github repository for this plugin ?

I don't think Nic put a license on this one. Probably best to contact him, either PM through this forum, or one of the other contact methods he has available. I'm guessing he would be okay with this, but best to check!

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Hi David, blr,

I know it's been over a year, but I just saw these posts and I wanted to confirm that I am indeed fine with you (or anyone for that matter) creating a new repository based on the archive David linked to and continue its development. In fact, you can regard this message as me releasing the plugin to the public domain.

I would kindly ask you to do a quick search through the source files and remove my name and e-mail address before you commit them to a new repo though, to avoid that my name is still linked to something I'm not responsible for anymore.

A quick note on the plugin itself: it has never gotten past the development phase. I think I've only worked on it shortly before moving to Piwik, which has far more features to offer than this simple plugin, and I therefore would recommend using Piwik instead of this.

If you do decide to use this plugin, remember that it dates from years ago, was never finished or considered "production ready". In other words: use it on your own responsibility.

Last edited by NicNLD (2016-09-15 18:22)

Thumbs up