Topic: Wordpress-like backend theme

Took about 4-5 days but I've finally done it. Not all the kinks have been worked out on older browsers but works just fine on all up to date browsers.

http://blog.james-bailey.com/wordpress- … min-theme/

Wordpress-style backend theme for WolfCMS

Re: Wordpress-like backend theme

Ha! Very slick! big_smile Just loaded it up in a test install, and it works a treat, and looks spiffing.

I hope that when the admin gets updated (it's in the pipeline) you will update this admin theme, too. Nice work, and thanks for the contribution!

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Hi, looks very very pretty, i can see you have put in a lot of work. I tested in IE10 and chrome and unfortunately sidebar is to width.
wp-theme

Last edited by djgprv (2013-04-27 19:12)

"Everyone knows something cannot be done. Then along comes a man who does not know that it cannot be done and does it."
Albert Einstein

I'm speechless! It's very clean and nice looking. THANKS!!! You should definitely add this to Wiki downloads

djgprv wrote:

... I tested in IE10 and chrome and unfortunately sidebar is to width. ...

That's odd - for me, it is very well behaved in FF 20 and Chrome 26 (on Linux Mint - no IE here):

http://i.imgur.com/zURKRUU.jpg

That's it quite small, and everything is clearing nicely. I wonder if some error "UNDEFINED STRING" (or whatever it is) error message is pushing things out of line? Maybe try disabling that plugin and see how things are aligned?

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Sorry my fault, found the reason. After disable "Redirector plugin" works great. Sorry again, the the best admin theme so far.

"Everyone knows something cannot be done. Then along comes a man who does not know that it cannot be done and does it."
Albert Einstein

That looks really great, its my new favorite admin theme!
A dream come true smile

IE8 under Win XP works well so far.

Last edited by Fortron (2013-04-27 20:57)

David wrote:

Ha! Very slick! big_smile Just loaded it up in a test install, and it works a treat, and looks spiffing.

I hope that when the admin gets updated (it's in the pipeline) you will update this admin theme, too. Nice work, and thanks for the contribution!

Yeah I'll update it when the admin gets updated.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Nice, my new default admin theme.  big_smile

Cheers,

Tyler

There is newer WP theme. Look for it.

Tutorials at Project 79 | Wolf CMS Docs