Topic: New Wolf CMS theme available: Baseline

The number of "responsive" themes for Wolf CMS grows with the addition of Baseline for Wolf.

Baseline thumbnail

You can see a live demo at the Project 79 site, and you can grab the code and installation instructions from the Baseline for Wolf repo on Github.

Enjoy!

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Re: New Wolf CMS theme available: Baseline

Hello David,

Great work, looks fine. I like it especially that is mobile friendly and responsive.

If I can add a comment - in my option the menu "to early" are changing for mobile theme.
I mean in middle size browser window it is still enough space to display full size menu, but it is already curled.

PS. I am trying to convert my old webpage to the bootstrap responsive theme - will show it up as soon as it will be ready.

--
Piotr

tikky wrote:

If I can add a comment - in my option the menu "to early" are changing for mobile theme.
I mean in middle size browser window it is still enough space to display full size menu, but it is already curled.

Hi Piotr - I see what you mean. I don't actually have a smart phone or tablet, so I use "CTRL-SHIFT-M" in Firefox to see other displays. In those presets, the breakpoint seems to make sense.

Since this layout/theme is just a port, maybe it's worth logging a note at the developer's site (that's the main page - see the link there to Github). I don't see a repo for Baseline specifically, though. The developer ("AJ") is actually fairly responsive himself wink on Twitter, FWIW.

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

No problem - it was just a comment.

BTW You do not need a smartphone or tablet to test.
You can try to turn off full screen in your browser, hit the bottom right corner and drag the mouse to reduce the width of the browser window.
Also if you are using Firefox this link can be interested:
https://sridharkatakam.com/responsive-d … velopment/

Last edited by tikky (2015-04-06 20:04)

--
Piotr

tikky wrote:

Also if you are using Firefox this link can be interested:...

Actually, in Firefox that "CTRL-SHIFT-M" key combination gives me pretty quick access to smartphone style display. I used to manually resize the browser until I discovered that! hmm

Hi David,
Great addition Baseline is really cool.

Also if you are using Firefox this link can be interested:
https://sridharkatakam.com/responsive-d … velopment/

This trick is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by khurram0336 (2015-06-20 09:56)

Khurram Shahzad
The FAS Solutions - Professional Web design Services,San Luis Obispo
Email:khurram@thefas-solutions.com

Thumbs up