Topic: New Site - New to Wolf

Hi All just finishing off a web design website using Wolf, thought I would share it with you and ask for any constructive comments.

www.buzit.co.uk

Thanks
Phil

Last edited by PhilB (2013-09-23 15:53)

Thumbs up

Re: New Site - New to Wolf

Hi PhilB - welcome to the Wolf forums!

It's good to know Wolf is meeting your needs -- of course we'd appreciate support if it's doing a good job for your customers, too! cool

I might be inclined to add a link around your banner graphic that takes the user "home" - that's fairly common practice, and fairly painless to include. (Brave design decision, using Comic Sans, too! big_smile)

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!

Hi David, I love it as it is very simple to use and adapt. I have tried loads of cms, including things like wordpress etc and did not like them. Wish you had more plugins but hey cant have everything. Keep up the good work. I like Comic Sans

Last edited by PhilB (2013-09-23 23:14)

Thumbs up

PhilB wrote:

I have tried loads of cms, including things like wordpress etc and did not like them.

Ditto - that's how I wound up using it in the first place. Its simplicity and versatility are hard to rival, IMO. (But I would say that!)

PhilB wrote:

Wish you had more plugins but hey cant have everything.

If you have some ideas/needs, do drop a note in the "Third party plugin" forum. There are some excellent plugin devs out there, and if your idea strikes a chord, you never know - someone might pick it up and run with it. Or, you could try building on "Skeleton" and see how far you get yourself.

PhilB wrote:

I like Comic Sans

Truth be told, so do I. wink

Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!