Not sure how to fix my Wolf Administration..
Hi Jonge - I'm not 100% sure what you see in your admin. But you could try to fix this way:
- remove the "/downloads" plugin directory from /wolf/plugins
- go to your database manager - probably phpMyAdmin?
- find the "setting" table
- click on "browse" so you can see the table data
- the last row should have the name "plugins" (find the "plugins" row, anyway!)
- click "edit" > copy and cut (CTRL-X) its contents; it will look something like this:
- save this text in a texteditor in case you need it;
- with the data area in the "plugins" row of the "settings" table now empty, click "Go" in phpMyAdmin to save the empty row.
- you should now have a "clean" Admin page, but no plugins enabled >
- now enable the plugins you want in Wolf's admin, one by one, and you should be fine.
I have tested that and it SHOULD work! Do you keep backups? Hope that helps!
Using Wolf CMS professionally and for profit? Please consider supporting Wolf financially. Thanks!