How to help
Despite the Wolf CMS project still being a very young, several people have asked the question every project loves to hear: “How can I help?”.
A common misconception many people have is that they cannot help out since they don’t know how to program. Any open source project has many things they need help with. Here are some ideas on how you can help out the Wolf CMS project:
- Show your appreciation for the effort the volunteers put into this project.
- Promote the project and refer people to its homepage.
- Help out by writing new documentation, fixing errors in documentation or otherwise help clarify it.
- Answer questions from other users in the forums and be kind and courteous to them.
- Develop a new plugin or help out existing plugins by talking to their developers.
- Help create new themes or new administration themes for Wolf CMS.
- Find and report issues
- Submit patches to issues to help solve them.
- Expand our Selenium tests or our PHPUnit tests to help us test better.
- Help us translate Wolf CMS
- Keep a “Wolf CMS Inside” link in the footer of your site or somewhere else on your site.
How to support us financially
If you want, you can support us financially. Naturally, only you determine the amount with which you’d like to support this project. If you do decide to support us in this way, please use the Paypal button below.
Should you be interested in the financial details of the project, we’d like to point you to http://finances.wolfcms.org for details.