Releasing Wolf CMS 0.8.1
We’ve just released version 0.8.1 of Wolf CMS. This release has a number of fixes for bugs which should enhance stability and security. No database changes are required for upgrade, just replace the files.
Remember, all of our translations are available at our Transifex.com project page. You can get the bleeding edge of translations there.
This release includes:
- Fix view variables not being set when passing array
- Make sure dev stuff doesn’t end up in GitHub (etc) downloads
- Minor bug in filemanagerview
- Fix invalid params bug in Page.php
- Cleanup Page::find()
- Fix missing values
- Fix remaining where/values issues
- Fix reorder pages in Chrome
- Refer to http://docs.wolfcms.org from backend footer for docs
- Update jquery version
- Fix deprecated jQuery reference in install.php
- Add events so page comment_status is saved.
- Fix where Pages couldn’t be reordered in some browsers.
- Add a column in Pages where a Layout can be glanced.
- Update Framework.php
- Fixed images overflow in file magager
- Fixed erroneously missing “how to apply” section to GPL license text
- Fix #585 – wrong check for php version
- Fixes #567 – use non-existing _send_data() replaced by _sendData()
Where to get it
Advice and Upgrade Notes
- Make sure to read docs/updating.txt in the download!
- If you are having problems after upgrading, make sure to disable all plugins and then re-enable each plugin one by one to make sure the problem isn’t being caused by a plugin.
- If you see “MISSING_DEFAULT_STRING”, it means that no “translation” was found for a string in en-message.php This is most likely caused by either a missing translation string or a missing en-message.php file for a plugin. Please check with your plugin’s authors if they have included that translation file or add it yourself.
Show your support
We sincerely hope you like what we’ve given you with this latest release. If you do, consider supporting the project by contributing financially.