Releasing Wolf CMS 0.7.7
We’ve just released version 0.7.7 of Wolf CMS. The recent 0.7.6 release had a bug in it that complicated upgrades.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
This release combines some bugfixes and all of the stuff that was in 0.7.6, mainly bug fixes and new translations. If you are running a 0.7.5-sp1 system, you can upgrade by simply replacing your files. Starting with this release all of our translations are available at our Transifex.com project page. You can get the bleeding edge of translations there.
This release includes:
- Fixed bug in findBySlug that got into 0.7.6 release
- Updated default layouts and snippets to make use of $this->uri()
- Replacing old icons with fresh new Wolf CMS default icons in backend
- Added Burmese Myanmar as usable language for Wolf CMS translations
- Made minor PHPDoc updates in Framework
- Fixed slug validation bug
- Fixed csrf bug when editing page
- Fixed issue with children() and childrenCount() for SQLite
- Now depends on PHP 5.2+, preparing for PHP 5.3+ dependency
- Replaced legacy code using $__CONN__ with prepared statements or Record:: methods
- Switched SQL to use named parameters
- Allowed for
- Added missing translatable strings
- Commented out magic_quotes_gpc flag in htaccess in preparation for complete removal
- Changed deprecated eregi to preg_match
- Added layout as parameter to page_before_execute_layout event
- Flash infoboxes were made smarter in terms of duration of staying on screen
- Updated translation files with those from Transifex.com
- Added $user->id as second parameter to user_after_??? event
- Fixed issue with non-enabled plugins being selectable as default tab
- Fixed bug that allowed page with existing slug to be created
- Fixed a problem with parent() function
- Fixed slug validation to allow dot (.) as valid character
- Fixed backup restore plugin losing NULL values
- Fixed issue in Archive plugin with preview status
- Minor fixes
Where to get it
Just go to our download page.
Advice and Upgrade Notes
- If you are having problems after upgrading, make sure to disable all plugins and then re-enable each plugin one by one to make sure the problem isn’t being caused by a plugin.
- If you see “MISSING_DEFAULT_STRING”, it means that no “translation” was found for a string in en-message.php This is most likely caused by either a missing translation string or a missing en-message.php file for a plugin. Please check with your plugin’s authors if they have included that translation file or add it yourself.
- If you have references to “$this->url” in your navigation related code,you should probably change it into “$this->uri()”. That should fix potential problems with highlighting the active page in your menu for example.
Show your support
We sincerely hope you like what we’ve given you with this latest release. If you do, consider supporting the project by contributing financially.